Effective Date of Current Policy: November 31st, 2016
Thank you for visiting www.bridgeseyewear.com (the “Site”) which does business as Bridges, operates the Site and provides services through the Site, but we’ll just go by “Bridges”, “we”, or “us” to simplify things. We will also just refer to both the Site and the services available through the Site as the “Services” for convenience.
The following materials contain terms, rules, and other guidelines related to your use of the Services. Using the services means agreeing to these terms, so please do not use the Services if you do not agree to the terms. Some parts of the Services may have other terms, guidelines, or rules, and if you use those parts, the additional terms will also apply.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion. By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
We may terminate or suspend access to our Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions , warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to thirdparty web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Bridges. Briges has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Bridges shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any thirdparty web sites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Indonesia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
Your creation of a User Account constitutes your responsibility for any activity that occurs through your Account. In order for us to provide you the best possible service, you agree to provide us with complete, accurate, and updated information for your Account at all times. If any information is incorrect or outdated, it can lead to errors or delays in your orders, for which we will not be responsible.
You may not share your account information. You also may never use another person’s Account or registration information for the Services without their permission. Additionaly, no one else should be able to use your Account without permission. You are solely responsible for keeping your Account and Account password secure. It is prohibited to publish, distribute, or post login information for your Account.
You can always delete your Account by emailing us at email@example.com
Getting Your Bridges Eyewear
1. Select Your Frames: Bridges sells optical and sunwear frames that can have either prescription or non-prescription lenses.
a. Optical Frames: To order an optical frame, select the desired frame and click the “Add to Cart” button to add it to your order. When you checkout, you will have the option of choosing between five types of lenses:
- Prescription lenses
- Non-prescription lenses
b. Sunwear Frames: To order sunwear frames, select the desired frame and click the “Add to Cart” button to add it to your order. When you checkout, you will have the option of add the prescription lens.
2. Provide Your Prescription: If you are purchasing prescription eyewear, you can provide your prescription information by one of the following methods:
- Uploading a picture of your prescription from your computer
- Select my saved prescription based on order history
- Visit one of our physical stores and get your prescription checked and your prescription lens processed in-store.
Please note that your prescription must be valid on the date you place your order. If your prescription does not include an expiration date, we will fill your order in accordance with applicable legal requirements or within two years of the date of the prescription.
3. Pupillary Distance Measurement: We will also need your Pupillary Distance to fill your order. If your PD is not on your prescription, our licensed optometrists and opticians can measure your PD when you visit our retail stores. You can also measure your PD by using our PD measurement tutorial. By using our tools, you acknowledge that risk and agree that we will not be responsible for any inaccuracies in your PD.
4. Lens Option: We use illustro SV 1.56 Clear Lens for standard order with prescription lens option. In addition, we also provide upgrade option for your lens.
- illustro SV1.56 Blue Light Shield
- illustro SV 1.60 Clear Lens
- illustro SV 1.60 Blue Light Shield
- illustro SV 1.56 Adaptive Color
- illustro SV 1.50 Tinted (for sunwear lens)
- illustro Prodigy 1.50 Clear Lens Progressive (only available in store)
- illustro CR39 1.50 Tinted (sunwear with prescription lens)
5. Lens Order: If you are interested in purchasing multiple pairs using different prescriptions (e.g. one for you and one for your spouse; one pair for distance and one for reading), please place a separate order for each prescription.
6. Price Rules: Using more than one promo code at one transaction is prohibited and we have the right to cancel any transaction that uses more than one promo code
7. Delivery Information: We’ll need your name, address, and telephone number to send you your Bridges purchase.
Please click here for delivery estimates. Single vision glasses should arrive within 7-10 business days. If you need your eyewear sooner or just don’t want to wait (believe us, we understand), please call us at +6221-53655577, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. before placing your order to determine whether or not we will be able to expedite shipping. Please note that expedited shipping needs an additional cost.
8. Shipping: You have 3 option to ship the products:
- Standard Pandu Logistics (Jabodetabek—free shipping)
- Pickup in Store
- Cash on Delivery
9. Payment: After you have made your eyewear selections and provided your shipping information, you will see a prompt for your payment details, such as your credit card information and any promotional codes or gift card information you may have. By entering your payment information and submitting your order, you authorize us to charge the amount of the order to your selected payment option:
- VISA and Mastercard Credit Card
- Bank Transfer (BCA & CIMB Niaga)
- BCA Klikpay, Mandiri Clickplay, CIMB Clicks
10. Checking Order Status: We know how exciting it can be to get a delivery, so once your eyewear is on its way to you, we’ll send you an email confirmation with tracking information. Feel free to call us at +6221-53655577 onMonday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you would like to check the status of your order, or you just want to chat about how excited you are about your new glasses.
11. Changing or Cancelling an Order: Our team works hard to process orders quickly so that you don’t have to wait. However, this also means that although we will try our best to accommodate order modifications, we cannot guarantee them. If you would like to change or cancel an order, call us at +6221-53655577 on Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5.30 p.m, or email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Change/Cancel Order.” If we are unable to make the requested change or cancellation, usually because we have already shipped the order, we will provide you with a prepaid return shipping label so that you can still return the glasses after you receive them.
12. Risk of Loss: The risk of loss and title for all products you order passes to you upon our delivery to the carrier. Track your product here
13. Language: Presently, our order process only supports the Bahasa Indonesia and English language.
Tip: If you use the Services, you get cool new glasses (or maybe a monocle). You do not get any of our intellectual property.
Imitation may be the sincerest form of flattery, but that doesn’t mean you can take any of our intellectual property. All of the content that appears on the Services, including without limitation all designs, illustrations, icons, photographs, video clips and written materials, as well as the compilation of the website, Services, and other materials, are the exclusive property of Bridges or our licensors and is protected by Indonesia and international copyright laws. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names that appear on the Services and the overall “look and feel” of the Site and Services (collectively the “Marks”) are proprietary to Bridges, or the respective owners of such Marks. You may not display, reproduce, or otherwise use the content or materials on the Services, including the Marks, without first receiving written consent from us. You may not remove or otherwise modify any legal or trademark notices from any content we make available through the Services. Scraping the Services or using other automated or manual means to take our content without our prior consent is expressly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of any content or materials on the Services is strictly prohibited and violates copyright, trademark, and/or other intellectual property laws, and/or the laws of privacy, publicity, and/or communications regulations and statutes.
If you would like to request authorization to use the materials or content on the Services, please contact us at [insert legal Bridges contact information].
License You Grant to Bridges
We want to hear from you. Occasionally, you may see areas on the Services where you can post information or communicate with us or other users. We hope you will use these tools to meet the rest of our community and give us your feedback.
These areas may be in the form of social media posts, bulletin boards, chat rooms, comment areas, billboards, forums, news groups, postings sections or similar communications facilities.
Most importantly, we want you to know that you will keep all ownership or license rights in your User Content (as defined below), including the right to grant additional licenses to your User Content. There are no restrictions on your ownership and license rights in your User Content unless you otherwise agree in writing. However, when you provide your User Content to us, we need to be able to do certain things with it as described below.
We do not own any of your content, although by providing content to us, you may grant us a license to use it, as we’ll discuss here.
When you submit, distribute, transmit, or post any communications or any other material to Bridges (either through the Services; through our pages on third party sites, such as Instagram, Twitter and Facebook; or through activities in our stores, such as when you take pictures in our store photo booths. This is collectively “User Content”), you give us a right and license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display, and distribute your User Content in any and all media formats or distribution channels. You agree that this license includes the right for Bridges to use your User Content to provide, promote, and improve the Services. You agree that this license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, royalty-free, and will survive termination of your Account. Please note that we may use User Content without compensation of any kind to you, including if we use User Content for advertising or promotional purposes. Be assured you have our thanks. Lots of it.
You also agree that if your User Content contains any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques, we can use the User Content and anything it contains for any purpose including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
In addition to giving Bridges a license, you also give each user of the Services an irrevocable, non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide, transferable, sublicensable, fully paid, and royalty-free right and license to access your User Content through the Services and to use, edit, modify, publish, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, perform, adapt, and promote such submissions, including after any termination of your Account.
The bottom line is that if you share something with us, you keep ownership of it and can continue to do anything you want with it, but you allow us and our other users to use your User Content as we see fit. If you don’t agree to these conditions, then please don’t provide the materials to us.
Representations About Content You Submit
We need you to promise us certain things about your submissions so that you don’t get us into trouble. (We really appreciate it.) When you submit User Content, you represent and warrant (archaic lawyer words for “pinky promise”) that:
- You hold all necessary right, title, and license to such materials (in other words, you own it or have the right to give it to us);
- That your submission of such materials to Bridges does not and will not violate or infringe the rights of any third-parties, including without limitation, any privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, trademarks, contract rights, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights (you didn’t take it from someone else without permission); and
- All User Content you provide is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and not misleading (you’re not lying).
In addition, any User Content must not:
- Include any profanity or obscene, indecent, or pornographic material;
- Contain any unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, such as spam (no one likes spam);
- Contain software viruses or any other computer codes, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, limit, or interfere with the proper function of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password, or other information of ours or of any third party;
- Impersonate any person or entity (we like you just the way you are!); or
- Include anyone’s identification documents or sensitive financial information.
Private vs. Non-private Content
Third-Party Content and User Content
You may see a lot of different content on the Services (especially with your new eyewear). Some of this content will come from other users or sources outside of Bridges. All content, including User Content and third-party content, is the responsibility of the party that creates it. Bridges does not control or endorse any User Content or third-party content, and we make no claims or representations regarding any content we do not create. We may provide links to third-party sites or resources, but these links do not mean we endorse or have any associations with the third parties. Please note that any moderators, forum managers, or hosts on the Services are not authorized as our spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Bridges.
If any damage or loss results from your use of, reliance on, or any other connection between you and any content that any third party makes available, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly. When you access third-party resources on the Internet, you do so at your own risk.
Disrupting traditional models in the eyewear industry keeps us pretty busy around Bridges, but we still try to stay on top of things happening around the Services. We may review content on the Services, but we do not have an obligation to do so. We reserve the right to review, remove, block, or modify any content on the Services, including User Content, without notice or further obligation to you.
We take no responsibility related to third-party content, User Content, or any actions resulting from your use of any part of the Services. Bridges will have no liability in connection with any content submitted to, transmitted via, or displayed or posted on or through the Services, regardless of whether Bridges or another party provides it.
1. We like you and want you to be a long time customer, but we trust you to be adults (see: eligibility section) and have no special relationship with you. You understand and agree that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding:
- Which users access the Services;
- What content you access via the Services;
- What effects the content may have on you;
- How many interpret or use the content ; or
- What action you may take as a result of your exposure to the content
2. You release us from all liability related to you acquiring or not acquiring content through the Services. The Services may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Services, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Services. Your interactions with organizations and/or individuals found on or through the Services, including payment and delivery of goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals.
3. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BRIDGES DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SERVICES, WHETHER PROVIDED OR OWNED BY BRIDGES OR BY ANY THIRD PARTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE IN TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. IN ADDITION, BRIDGES DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE CONTENT ACCESSIBLE VIA THE SERVICES IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE, AVAILABLE, CURRENT, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BRIDGES OR ANYONE REPRESENTING BRIDGES BE LIABLE TO YOU UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, FOR (A) ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, COMPENSATORY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT; (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR BRIDGES’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN; (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES; OR (IV) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES OR THE LIKE THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE SOURCE OF ORIGINATION) OR (B) ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF THE GREATER OF (I) FEES PAID TO US FOR THE APPLICABLE PRODUCTS; OR (II) IDR 5.000.000.
THESE LIMITATIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER BASED ON TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT BRIDGES WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
If it turns out that any part of these Terms are invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that term will be deemed severable and limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary. The limitation or elimination of the term will not affect any other terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Bridges and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written with respect to these Services. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
If there are any questions or issue please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org